Arvigo®Techniques Bridge Traditional Healing & Modern Medicine.
- Displaced or prolapsed uterus and or bladder
- Painful menstrual cycles and ovulation
- Irregular menstrual cycles and ovulation
- Bladder or yeast infections
- Miscarriages, difficult pregnancies
- Peri menopause, menopausal symptoms
- PMS/Depression with menstruation
- Ovarian cysts
- Uterine fibroids
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Enhances Pregnancy, aids in labor and birthing
- Pelvic congestion, pain
- Early stages of prostate swelling
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Prostatitis (mild)
- Impotence, Erectile Dysfunction (depending on cause)
Benefits for Children
Parents provide "belly massage" for infants to alleviate digestive discomfort, boost bonding, and promote early childhood development. Parents learn how to educate their older children on how to do Self-Care Abdominal massage at home. This technique helps to build healthy connection, aid digestion, stress reduction, and growing pain discomforts. The child benefits by having self-care tools to help them relax for better sleep and cultivate a healthy connection to their own changing body.
Arvigo for Men + Women
The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® are a non-invasive, external, massage technique that partners well with Modern Medicine.
When applied, the massage guides internal abdominal organs into their proper position for optimum health and well being. The techniques work by relieving congestion and blockages to improve the flow of chi and fluids of the circulatory, lymphatic and nervous systems to prevent the progression of chronic disease symptomology.
The result is a deeper embodied connection and improved organ function by releasing physical and emotional congestion from the abdomen, sacrum, and spine.
What is "Self Care" and why does it help?
Each client is instructed in performing the abdominal massage for themselves. By doing self care massage daily for 2 - 3 minutes of daily massage, it provides the individual with the ability to improve their symptoms while working with their practitioner.
Over the years, practitioners report that their clients obtain relief from their symptoms quicker when they perfom daily self care techniques and make the necessary life style changes than clients who do not.
Invest in Your Health with Arvigo®Therapy's Self-Care Centered Bodywork
Initial Consultation + Session
A comprehensive review of your past and present healthcare with a focus on your reproductive and digestive health.
- Instruction in self-care massage to enhance your professional session with a take home toolkit.
- Full Body Arvigo® Therapy Session
Recommendations of complimentary supportive modalities to support your health and wellness.
- Initial consultation fee may be applied to the package or subscription of your choice.
Available based on your treatment plan with Abigail McClam.
* Packages may not include additional support modalities such as Botanical Medicine, Organic Oils, Vaginal Steam Therapy, or Nutrition Consultation.
What are the Origins of Arvigo® Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy?
Dream Visionary, Mayan Healer Don Elijio Panti...
"The uterus is the women’s center. If her uterus is not in proper position and good health, nothing in her life will be right. She will be as out of balance as her uterus.”
— -Don Elijio Panti, teacher to Dr. Rosita Arvigo
Founder of Arvigo Therapy...
"The female pelvis is a powerhouse of energy transformation, the very throne of creation through which universal creative energy patterns course and flow. This depends on balance within the system."
— Dr. Rosita Arvigo.
Psychology & Sciences
" The Mind will use the muscles and organs of the body as an outlet for pent up emotions."
— Dr. Wilhelm Reich